May 28, 2014

Frozen Treats Round Up

Hey all! So if you follow me on Instagram, you know that I've kind of been busy painting the entire house. (Seriously, the sellers chose such dark and ugly colors that when I finished priming, I was kind of like, "Whoa, I can actually see in here now!") And now I need to get the floors refinished since they were in worse shape than I originally thought. Sooooo, I'm not actually moved in yet. C'est la vie. I'd rather get all this stuff done now while it's empty than have to move furniture. If I'm a bit more absent than normal, that's why.

But since this weekend was Memorial Day weekend, you know what that means? It's summertime! Okay, not really, but it's when the pools open, and that's what always said summer to me (and guess what? I totally have a pool now! Yay for condo amenities!). And you know what summer means? Ice cream.

So while I'm sweating my booty off doing home repair, you can enjoy these 14 Frozen Treats recipes. Just not all at once, unless you're going for epic brain freeze.