July 17, 2013

No Bake Summer Recipe Round Up


You guys know: I like to bake. Do you know what else I apparently like to do? Not bake.

With a heat advisory in New Jersey, cooling centers popping up all over the place, and the job stabbing me repeatedly in the eye, I haven't been much in the mood to write a post. So I thought, in deference to the heat, I'd do a round up of some of my no bake recipes. And hoo boy, did I have plenty.

(P.S. The collages are also clickable. I am that good.)(I hope)
(P.P.S. Doctor Who Saturday will not be this weekend. I screwed up the timing, so it will be next week.)
(P.P.P.S. Steam sale. Whaaaaaaaaat. I bought Evoland this morning for less than 8 bucks. w00t)

Peach Tea Ice Cream Raspberry Red Wine Ice Cream Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream Frozen Peach Yogurt Cream Image Map

Cookie Dough Truffles Raspeberry Nutella Marshmallows Homemade Gummies Strawberry Cake Batter Fudge Graham Cracker Marshmallows Pina Colada Marshmallows Image Map
Berries & Cream Pie S'mores Mud Pie Peanut Butter Chiffon Pie Mush Pie (Cookies & Cream Mousse Pie) Black Forest Icebox Cake Cannoli Cream Icebox Cake Chocolate Peppermint Icebox Cake Pumpkin Pie Icebox Cake S'mores Icebox Cake Image Map
Lemon Daiquiri Ice Pops Easy S'mores Pudding Pops Pineapple Banana Mango Pops Cherry Limeade and Lemon Lime Ice Pops Frozen Nutella-Covered Bananas
Fizzy Kiwi Lemonade S'mores Milkshake (A Guest Post From The Messy Baker) Peanut Butter Banana Bread Smoothie Cinnamon Roll Krispie Treats S'mores Cereal Treats Blueberry Goat Cheese Pasta Salad Fiesta Pasta Salad Hot & Cold S'mores Image Map